martedì, ottobre 28, 2014

Oxford trip

Ubicazione: Oxford, Oxford, Regno Unito
Good evening, sweeties! Today I'm going to show with you some photos about my trip to Oxford. It is one of my dream places, it's so green and quite, the perfect place where to live. I wanted to visit Oxford University but it hasn't been possibile. I was so excited to be there that not even the rain discouraged me, so babies enjoy the photos, kisses! :*





Buona sera dolcezze! Oggi ci sono delle foto sulla mia visita ad Oxford. E' uno dei luoghi dei miei sogni, così verde e tranquillo, il posto perfetto in cui vivere. Avrei voluto visitare l'università di Oxford ma non è stato possibile. Ero così eccitata di essere lì che nemmeno la pioggia mi ha scoraggiata, quindi godetevi le foto, baci! :*









                             

                                                                         I was wearing :
                                                            Coat : Jennyfer 
                                                            Pants : Jennyfer
                                                            Bag : leather bag
                                                            Boots : Decathlon ( similar here)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento